All 13 art Reviews

Nature Nature

You've officially made me want to learn Fractal art.

thanks

Chrome Chrome

It almost looks like a land of steel :)
And all the lines go in different places, but they all seem to have a specific place to go.

Ordinary Ordinary

An artist and a music composer. You're a person of many talents.
At first glance, this seems like a pink mass, but looking closer it seems like a lot more. It's like you're looking up to the sky.

Agitat0r responds:

thank you for your review!

Summit Summit

I love it! You created it? It looks exactly like a picture.

Tattoo design 1 Tattoo design 1

I love nature, and I love whimsical drawings. Having them both combined is double love. Love it!

Jiovanni responds:

Thank you!

Dragon Dragon

You deserve every star for thinking up a creation, taking your time to create what you've imagined, and sticking to it. You must either love what you do, have a lot of patience, have this as your job, or all three.

icheban responds:

Pennys first day Pennys first day

You know, you have captured how kids act to their parents in a few short sentences. The caring face of the mother or father looking lovingly at their child. The kid doesn't understand how much the mother or father cares for him/her, and can only think of what his/her friends will think of him/ her. I think you did a good job.

Bioshock - Family Portrait Bioshock - Family Portrait

This is beautiful piece of art. You have the right expressions for the woman in front and the man. I know that the expression of the woman behind is rarely accurate, but I like it.

Fire Fire

Um. Its a naked woman. You had to draw a naked woman?

2nd year owl in memory 2nd year owl in memory

I love the detail and how the eyes look real! You are one inspiration of art.

Jiovanni responds:

Thank you very much! You should look at my other art as well if you like this one. Every piece is different.