Expedition Expedition

You're a born musician. :)

Thank you sciencefreako! That's really nice to hear!! :D

Harmony Harmony

Nice, very nice. :) Flows along nicely. The sounds meld together like butter on warm bread.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thanks! I've never thought of that analogy before. :)

Legacy Legacy

Has an interesting wacky sound to it. I'm trying to think of how to describe it. It was repetitive, but I enjoyed the beat enough to just listen to it over and over again. :D
Something I would listen to while I'm reading a book, or playing an online game.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Yeah, it's pretty wacky! lol! I am really glad the repetitiveness didn't turn you off it. :)

Starlight Starlight

For the first half of the song I was thinking, "Okay, it's upbeat, a little repetitive."
Then I got to 2:40-3:27, I was like, "Wow!" It was so enveloping listening to the calm tech sounds that gradually built up. :)

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad someone fully appreciated the complex part. :) Yeah, still working on that repetitiveness deal. Really don't know how to break it yet... :(

Nebula Nebula

I like how it really picked up at the beginning of the song. The quiet parts were well incorporated.
I didn't really like the dead melody from 1:50 to 2:16, but that's just my opinion. :) That's why I'm only giving a 4/5
Lots of variation in the song! I love it!

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind from now on! :)

Jesus Tug & Pull Jesus Tug & Pull

Are you making fun or something?

Revolution Revolution

Nice job CJ :) I already said this, but this is one of your best creations. I hope to hear more. I can listen to this while I'm doing school.
Do you base your creations off of certain artists, or is it all from you?

Thank you! :)
I do use reference tracks (who doesn't?) to ensure I have a professional layout for a song but at the same time I stay away from rendered mp3 files from already made tracks. That way the melody, notes and sounds are all completely original. Thanks for the question! Is there anything else you inquire? :)

EDIT: This was inspired from a DJ Splash track and as everyone knows his music sounds nothing like this just in case everyone thinks I'm a cheapo or something. ;)

Piano Composition 10 Piano Composition 10

So quiet and peaceful. Piano is a wonderful instrument to tie into a song.

Seprix responds:

Thank you.

Meakii - Hysteria Meakii - Hysteria

Love it! You are a master of changing the bass :)

Timeless [Original Mix] Timeless [Original Mix]

It's very boom, in your ears. I got used to it when it got halfway, though.