Harmony Harmony

Nice, very nice. :) Flows along nicely. The sounds meld together like butter on warm bread.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thanks! I've never thought of that analogy before. :)

Legacy Legacy

Has an interesting wacky sound to it. I'm trying to think of how to describe it. It was repetitive, but I enjoyed the beat enough to just listen to it over and over again. :D
Something I would listen to while I'm reading a book, or playing an online game.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Yeah, it's pretty wacky! lol! I am really glad the repetitiveness didn't turn you off it. :)

Starlight Starlight

For the first half of the song I was thinking, "Okay, it's upbeat, a little repetitive."
Then I got to 2:40-3:27, I was like, "Wow!" It was so enveloping listening to the calm tech sounds that gradually built up. :)

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad someone fully appreciated the complex part. :) Yeah, still working on that repetitiveness deal. Really don't know how to break it yet... :(

Nebula Nebula

I like how it really picked up at the beginning of the song. The quiet parts were well incorporated.
I didn't really like the dead melody from 1:50 to 2:16, but that's just my opinion. :) That's why I'm only giving a 4/5
Lots of variation in the song! I love it!

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind from now on! :)

Jesus Tug & Pull Jesus Tug & Pull

Are you making fun or something?

Revolution Revolution

Nice job CJ :) I already said this, but this is one of your best creations. I hope to hear more. I can listen to this while I'm doing school.
Do you base your creations off of certain artists, or is it all from you?

Thank you! :)
I do use reference tracks (who doesn't?) to ensure I have a professional layout for a song but at the same time I stay away from rendered mp3 files from already made tracks. That way the melody, notes and sounds are all completely original. Thanks for the question! Is there anything else you inquire? :)

Piano Composition 10 Piano Composition 10

So quiet and peaceful. Piano is a wonderful instrument to tie into a song.

Seprix responds:

Thank you.

Meakii - Hysteria Meakii - Hysteria

Love it! You are a master of changing the bass :)

Timeless [Original Mix] Timeless [Original Mix]

It's very boom, in your ears. I got used to it when it got halfway, though.

Tranquility Tranquility

I would've reviewed sooner, only my internet wasn't doing to well, and I wasn't able to get through the whole song.
-Pretty nice how you broke off the beat at :27
-Get interesting at 1:22. I didn't expect, but I liked it.
-My -only- criticism is at 1:27 and 1:54, I wish that beat would've gone on for a little bit longer :) But that's my only criticism. I love the song.
-If I had to describe it, I'd say that you definitely got the peaceful aspect of it, and that it's well combined with techno :D Two thumbs up!

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Wow, thank you so much the double thumbs up!

- I do prefer music that doesn't have a 4/4 kick throughout the entire song so I can focus more on the introduction of the main riff (lead synth).
- Thanks. Yeah, at 1:22 I felt like I hadn't got the full effect of the bass yet so I singled out the kick and bass and added a muffled/added reverb/added delay to a record scratch to make a unique sound effect for variety. Like you said to do in the comment on "The Chase (Is On)" (see, I do listen :D)
- Okay, add more repetitiveness! Noted! (jk)
- Thank you, I am much, more happy with the track now that someone has finally told me how they feel about it! :)

Thank you for your support! ;)