Escape Wizard Tower Escape Wizard Tower

That last puzzle was the crowning point. All the other puzzles were easy, and if it wasn't for that last one, I'd give it a lower score.

The 11 Riddles The 11 Riddles

If the grammar was a little more comprehensible, this would be better. Other than that, I thought it was fairly average. I liked the quotes at the end of each run.

Y222 responds:

well sorry for the grammar , i don't talk english at all , if you can help me i will correct them right away

Militar VS Monster Militar VS Monster

I thought it was a fairly fun game. But I wish that there were more monsters the higher your level became. Otherwise, there's no challenge.

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

Good graphics, easy controls. It took a while to figure out what the gold and certain items were for, but when I found it, it was really fun and addicting.
There's just one little glitch. I got to level 8 and every time I try going to level 9, it freezes on me.

JustinWang123 responds:

Thanks for the review! I believe the level freezes have been fixed now in the latest update. PM me if your still experiencing them. Thanks for playing!

An Arduous Journey An Arduous Journey

I can't really give this a rating because I didn't get very far.
When I tried adding party members, they disappeared after I tried going back to the map. I couldn't even get back to the map.
Help?

Escape Ghost Ship Escape Ghost Ship

That crowbar really got me.

Escape Mountain Lodge Escape Mountain Lodge

Good game. I took a while until I just started scanning each room with my mouse. It took a while for me to find where the hearts went.

Heroes of Glory Heroes of Glory

Awesome game! It's kind of like Wartune, only less social. But I like it being less social 'cause there are less distractions from upgrading your heroes.

There's a great story that goes with the whole game, world bosses, prizes, plants, equipment upgrades, runes, mystic cards, summoned heroes etc.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Awesome game! Lots of good humor, goo sound effects, and even better puzzles.

Idle Programmer Idle Programmer

If I was to play this game, it would take hours. I wish it would continue when I go off the page so that I can do other things.